Me. Mohammed Chemloul
Lawyer practising at the Algiers Bar since 2002.
- Degree in public law , faculty of Law, Algiers;
- DESS in Business Law International , faculty of Aix-Marseille III Law;
- Diploma in Legal Advisor Business (International Business option) – Faculty of Law, Aix-Marseille III.
27 years at Sonatrach as:
- Advisor of the President and CEO from 2000 to 2001;
- General Secretary from 1993 to 2000;
- Member of the Executive Committee from 1991 to 2000;
- Legal Advisor of the Chief Executive Officer from 1987 to 1991;
- General Counsel from 1985 to 1987;
- President of the Market Commission 1981-1987;
- Administrators Algerian and International Companies.
- The International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce from 2003 to late 2005;
- Expert at the International Trade Centre in Geneva, under the UNCTAD and the WTO;
- Founder of the Algerian Committee at the ICC, Vice- President from 2000 to 2002 , treasurer from 2002 to 2004 , member of the Board;
- International Bar Association (IBA Section Energy);
- International Arbitration Institute (IAI);
- Mediterranean Committee of Arbitration;
- Member of the Board of the Institute of Business Law ICC.
Areas of activity:
- Research and Production contracts of Hydrocarbons, oil and gas engineering;
- Construction Contract;
- Public procurement;
- Privatization and project finance;
- Investment law;
- Company law;
- Insurance law;
- Maritime law;
- Labor and Employment law;
- Commercial law;
- Banking law;
- International arbitration;